Need some clarity … and a plan?
For the past month I have been observing how so many pastors are making unexpected, but necessary adjustments:
- Online worship services
- Ways of connecting people to each other utilizing Zoom or Skype video calls
- Modeling and encouraging people in how to deal with crisis
- Sacrificing to meet the needs of the community
All of this and more in the face of a pandemic, the likes of which we have never seen before.
Like I said, NICELY DONE. If it is true that adversity reveals character, then the church is certainly striving to show who Christ is and what we are continuing to become.
But one thing I am starting to see is that it may be taking a toll on all of us.
Because tomorrow is not yet defined.
Raise your hand 🙋if you’re feeling:
- A desire to connect with other pastors who understand what you’re going through right now
- A desire to push the reset button on your strategy but you’re not sure what that strategy should be
- The need to transform your church for bigger impact and really hit the ground running (now AND when we are all able to get back together in person)
I totally get where you’re coming from.
Many of us are looking for group connection and support, mentorship and guidance.
Not just to ‘hang out’ but to accomplish something to move ahead with confidence. This confinement WILL end, so we need to take next steps.
It’s one thing to deal with the crisis of today, it’s another to prepare yourself for the new, post COVID-19 of tomorrow.
I know that since none of us has been here before, we could really use some help to craft a 90-day plan, come up with new innovative ideas for leading ourselves and our churches right now, plus get coaching to keep productive – and on track.
The post-crisis world will need your leadership.
So, I created a special brand new eight-week group coaching program just for you and guess what? Registration is officially open!
If you’re ready to point the ship (yours and your church’s) in the right direction during these unexpected and unwelcome circumstances, I’d love to have you join me and my killer panel of guest coaches inside The Alignment Cohort.
The Alignment Cohort was a group coaching program, where over the course of 8 weeks, I and a group of other amazing Guest Experts helped leaders like you brainstorm new ways to create impact, figure out how to lead in a time where you feel like you can’t, and provide a community of like-minded church leaders for you to share ideas, frustrations, and of course, WINS.
This program is designed for you to:
- Create a 90-day plan
- Learn how to pivot your messaging and communication for the current situation
- Learn how to make difficult decisions
- Craft a new and powerful narrative for tomorrow
- Navigate crisis and chaos
- Learn how to keep your supporters engaged in service and love
Here’s what’s included:
One group coaching session per week for 8 weeks led by me, plus a team of amazing guest coaches
A private Facebook group to build connections with the other participants in the program and have daily access to me
A supportive, yet action-taking environment to lead into the changing world around us