Biography – Rachelle Ferguson
Rachelle has nearly twenty years of experience training and leading in both business and church leadership structures. After the last twelve years building a marketing business from scratch, she has learned that the skills of leading teams and creating systems are universal strategies to every organization. Rachelle earned a Bachelor of Arts in Theology from Lincoln Christian University and Bachelor of Arts in Education from Illinois State University, and a Master of Arts in Curriculum and Instruction from Lewis University. In addition to her work with Intentional Impact she still runs her own marketing business, just began work as fundraising ambassador for a non-profit HeartforAfrica.org, and comes alive when she speaks at churches and conferences nationally.
If you don’t have specific written goals in front of you, how do you know where you are going?
When Rachelle isn’t working, you can find her serving, side-by-side with her husband of twenty years in their church plant Village Christian Church; leading her life group of high school girls, running the local campaign for her best friend or watching movies with one of her teenage sons.
- 2017-present: Market Specialist, Intentional Impact. Naperville, IL
- 2017-present: Fundraising Ambassador, Heart For Africa, Swaziland, Africa
- 2005-present: Marketing Specialist, Business Trainer, NormaLee Inspired, Inc., Channahon, IL
- 2004-present: Church-Planter, Speaker, Village Christian Church, Minooka, IL
- 1996-2005: Teacher, District #54, Morris, IL