Co-Founder and CEO
Biography – Bruce Hanson
Bruce is an experienced business strategist, serial entrepreneur, operational executive and leadership team builder. His interactions with executives and their teams is intentionally orchestrated to deliver positive impact – fast. For over 25 years, Bruce has built and led successful teams throughout the US, focusing on implementation, execution, measurable outcomes and an eye on rapid results. He inspires leaders to create deliberate impact through the decisions they make and the actions they take. Bruce’s experience includes the Fortune 1000, financial services, technology, private equity sponsored firms, start-ups, retail businesses, non-profits, accounting and churches. His restructuring and turnaround expertise provides unique perspective working with executives who face leading troubled organizations, and with a background in angel investing, venture capital and the private equity industry, he has a deep understanding of what it takes for enterprise growth.
Your Culture is your Growth Engine. How are they both doing?
Bruce earned his Bachelor’s Degree from Wartburg College and his Master of Arts Degree from New York University. Bruce speaks fluent French and is an active community volunteer, serving on several non-profit, civic and educational boards of directors, including his current role as a Plan Commissioner the City of Naperville Planning and Zoning Commission. He also teaches eighth-graders in his church’s student ministry. He lives in Naperville, IL with his wife and eighth grade twins.
- 2008-present: Co-founder and CEO at Intentional Impact, Naperville IL
- 2008-2011: Managing Consultant and Managing Director at FortéONE, Northbrook IL
- 2006-2008: Managing Director at MorganFranklin, Chicago IL
- 2003-2006: Chief Operating Officer at Digital Kitchen, Chicago IL
- 2001-2003: Regional Director at PricewaterhouseCoopers, Chicago IL
- 1994-2001: Vice President at DELL Plural, Chicago IL