Co-Founder and Leadership Architect
Brian has nearly 30 years experience as a professional speaker, leader, trainer, coach and leadership developer. During much of this time, Brian has been involved in leading faith based organizations and continues to work in and with churches across the USA. He is a member of the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches and has been on the teaching faculty of the Registered Corporate Coaches program. Brian is the author of THOROCITY: The Seven Critical Components to Lead with Confidence. Brian earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration from Taylor University and his Master of Arts in Communication from Wheaton College. In addition to his leadership at Intentional Impact, Brian is also actively engaged as a Keynote Speaker across the country.
The most important thing that leaders can do is to utilize their influence to bring about positive change.
Brian’s career has included Executive Coaching, Business Consulting, and he has been both a Lead Pastor and a Campus Pastor. Brian can also be found teaching at one of the Chicagoland campuses of Community Christian Church.
- 2008-present: Co-founder and Leadership Architect at Intentional Impact, Naperville IL
- 2007-2010: Campus Pastor at Community Christian Church, Naperville IL
- 2007-2010: Director of Training and Coaching at NewThing, Naperville IL
- 2003-2007: Executive Coach, Chicago, IL area
- 1988-2003: Senior Pastor at Ginger Creek Community Church, Aurora IL